Join our team today
Create change now!
Beacon of Hope Outreach is committed to seeing people involved in supporting our work around the world. If you are passionate about seeing the lives of the less fortunate improve, then becoming a Beacon of Hope Volunteer or Ambassador is a great way to help make a difference!
Beacon of Hope Volunteers and Ambassadors represent the organization on a voluntary basis with the purpose of raising awareness about the work we undertake. Volunteers and Ambassadors help to forge meaningful relationships and partnerships, and promote the work of Beacon of Hope Outreach in schools and businesses as well as events.
We are committed to:
* Making sure you are trained, equipped and prepared for your role, which will take into account your interests, skills and aspirations.
* Providing adequate support and advice as needed.
* Providing you with up-to-date and relevant information and promotional materials.
* Recognising that you are a volunteer, and may therefore be only able to commit a certain amount of time to the organization.
* Recognising your successes and commitment to our work whenever possible.
* Listening to and taking into consideration any feedback you might have about the work of Beacon of Hope Outreach.
* Providing training, conferences and other special activities and events.
* To foster a friendly and supportive atmosphere – we aim to make volunteering fun!
email us at
Following info is required